COVID-19 SAFETY POLICIES
Before you plan to practice sports outside:
In case you present any symptoms (cough, sore throat, general malaise, fever, headache, difficulty in breathing), refrain from going out and from practicing sports. Also, you should immediately communicate with your doctor.
In case you have or may have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient, you should refrain from carrying out physical activity in the open. You should also get in touch immediately with your doctor.
In addition, if you suffer from any illness and/or have never practiced sports, you should contact your doctor before starting your practice.
Before you leave home to practice sports:
- You must put your mask on correctly if this is legal practise in your country, ensuring that it covers your nose, mouth and chin. You mustn’t use masks with valves.
- You must take your National Identity Document or an equivalent identification with you if required in your country.
- You must take disinfectant gel with you.
- You must wash your hands with soap and water or use a hydroalcoholic solution before and after you go outside for exercise.
- If you are going to use sports tools, you will have to disinfect it (spray it with a solution of hypochlorite or alcohol).
During your practice:
- You must practice alone or with people in your household ‘bubble’.
- You must use the mask correctly, ensuring that it covers your nose, mouth and chin.
- You must maintain the recommended social distance, this varies depending on the activity:
- Static situation: between 1.5 to 2 meters approx.
- Walk: between 4 to 5 meters approx.
- Run: keep at least 10 meters approx. of other sportsmen.
- Cycling: 20 meters approx.
- You must avoid touching your face.
- You must avoid touching other objects, in case you do, you must disinfect your hands.
- You must not share drinks or food with other sportspeople.
- You must not share sports materials.
- You must avoid places with gatherings.
Upon returning home:
- You should wash your hands with soap and water or disinfect it with a hydroalcoholic solution.
- If you have used sports equipment, you must disinfect it.
- You must disinfect your clothing and shoes before entering your home.
- When removing your face mask, you should store it in a clean plastic bag; if it is made of cloth, wash it every day, if it is a medical mask, throw it in the bin.
You can be
We want to hear you!
Send us your questions, requirements, recommendations or everything you want to let us know.